Friday, February 18, 2011

Welcome to Homeschool Around the World!

Welcome! A fresh new blog for a refreshing new homeschooling experience. It has been 2 years since I first started home educating my three children. I finally feel up to the challenge to officially say I am a blogger and can put my thoughts on a keyboard rather than paper.

This has been an amazing year, I hope to open a door to the miracles, joys, struggles, and adventures that homeschool families experience around the globe that seems so big but is really so small. A family in Africa seems so far away but really they are a neighbor at heart. The saying "what a small world" when you run into an old friend really does hold water in everyday living.

Being able to share with others an experience that relates to your own daily life reveals a connection "so close to home". So I welcome you to my homeschooling blog with my eyes wide open, ready to see the world in a whole new and inspiring light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog